Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Color Challnege 207 and Clean and Simple 3

Good afternoon!

I made this card for two challenges on SCS today. The first one is for the Color Challenge to use Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss. These are such pretty colors together. The next challenge is for the new Monday challenge called Clean and Simple. This week it is a sketch.
I started with WW for my base and just layered the three colors. On the Kiwi Kiss I used Martha Stewarts Arch Lattice punch for the one side. I then used the CM corner punch for the other colors. The image was stamped in tuxedo black and colored in with Copic markers and then the leaves were colored in by using the ink pad of Kiwi Kiss and a blender pen. I stamped the sentiment if Pumpkin Pie and layered it on Kiwi Kiss punch out with the large SU oval punch. This is up on dimensionals. I then placed to Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon on the one side and layered the hydrangea Martha Stewart punch in the three colors. The main panel is also on dimensionals for some depth.
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty

1 comment:

fishlips said...

This is just Darling and the flowers are just Amazing looking...So so pretty!!!!