Sunday, February 22, 2009

Featured Stmper 107 Sgtstampers

Happy Sunday everyone and you know what that means: Featured Stamper time on SCS.

Today's lucky stamper is Sgtstampers. I chose this card: Holiday Hello. We are to change at lest two things on the card. I changed the colors, image, moved the sentiment, embossed where the top ribbons were and the size of the card which is 4 x 4.
My base card is Cranberry Crisp with Kraft and Basic Black. The image was stamped in tuxedo black and colored in with Copics. This is a pretty straight forward card, I did not round the tops of the image panel, I wanted to keep a clean look.
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Absolutely darling! I love the embossed strips....too cute!

Stamp and Smile said...

Patty... I LOVE IT! You sure have been busy posting and making such lovely cards... :) I'm sorry I've been "LOST" for a while, but now time will give me the chance to visit more... Yeah! SMiles... :)

Denise Clark said...

Love the Cranberry and Kraft together! That Kraft paper is becoming pretty popular! I love the embossed strips. They are a great touch!