Saturday, November 8, 2008

Inspiration Challenge 153


Hi everyone and happy Saturday!
What fun items to chose from for today's Inspiration Challenge. I chose this item for mine: Boda Inspiration I loved the colors because they match so well with the new In Colors.
I used the nesties to cut out my matting in Ridinghood Red, Pacific Blue and Whisper White. The next panel I used the scallop punch. The image was stamped in RHR and again in PP then I just cut out the ear and adhered it with a dimensional. I used a $1 Michaels punch for the heart and put that in place of the flower. I first colored in the stem with my BB marker and then adhered the heart on a pop dot. I paper pierced the corners and long panel. I then punched with the slot punch under the image and ran the ribbon through that. I adhered the image on dimensionals and the sentiment was stamped in RHR then punched with the window word punch.

I have started to embellish the inside of my cards.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!

Patty

No comments: