Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sketch challenge


Hi!
What a great sketch today with so many possibilities. I made mine today with my new Prismatic papers and some new dp that I bought from MME! Loving this paper. I stamped my image i=on white Prismatic paper and cut it out with my oval scallop nesties. I then colored it in with Marvelous Magenta and Buckaroo Blue ink pads and a blender pen. I added tear drop rhinestone brads to the top corner and a sheer white ribbon threaded through with the slot punch. I used my Cute and Curly set for the sentiment. I just layered the sentiment onto a piece of the blue Prismatic paper.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Patty

3 comments:

Vera said...

Wonderful card! I absolutely love the colors!

Jamie Martin said...

Pretty card, the DP is really nice :)

fishlips said...

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you also..

Your card is fantastic...the colors are so great!!!!