Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Color Challenge 195




Hi!

I made this card for today's Color Challenge on SCS to use Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. I just love these colors together. I started out with Basic Black then a layer of Sahara Sand and then Vanilla. I ran the vanilla through the cuttle bug and I used the MS edge punch on the Sahara Sand. I made the cross layer with Basic Black and Sahara Sand and used the lace edge punch on that too. I stamped the image on Very Vanilla and cut it out with the oval nesties. I put a brad through the center of the flower. I used the slot punch to tun the ribbon through. The cross layer and image are on dimensionals.

The inside has a layer of Sahara Sand and Vary Vanilla and I stamped the flower image on that and did the lace edge punch on the vanilla layer.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you wish!


Patty

1 comment:

fishlips said...

This card is sure to make someone feel better, it's just beautiful... Love that you stamped the inside too...Fantastic looking card!!!!