Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Color Challenge 196




Hello everyone!

Here is my card for today's Color Challenge to use Taken with Teal, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze and Whisper White. What a fun combination, not one I would have put together. I started with taken with Teal for my base card, then a layer of Ridinghod Red and Baja Breeze. I ran the Baja Breeze layer through the Cuttlebug in the Argyle folder. The next layers are taken with Teal and Martha Stewart's dp. The image was first stamped in Basic Black and colored in with my Bic markers. I am hoping Santa will buy me my first set of Copics, but none the less, I love these markers!! I then used my Long Rectangle Nesties to cut and emboss the image. The last layer is Ridinghood Red also with the Long Rectangle Nesties and adhered with dimensionals Next, I used my Crop-a-Dial fto put in the eyelets. I so not have any RHR ribbon, so I used Real Red. The sentiment was stamped in Taken with Teal and I use the Su oval punches. The snowflakes were sponged in Baja Breeze and Ridinghood Red and attached with dimensionals. I made this for my DH aunt and uncle who just had us up to their house for a family Christmas. Thanks for stopping by!

Patty

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

O'so pretty! Love it, I was at SCS and seen your card. Just love the color challenge today. I need to get my butt in my craft room and start playing!! Smiles... :)

fishlips said...

This is so so beautiful looking, love all the pretty colors... May Santa bring you some copic markers in your stocking this year!!!!