Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Color Challenge 198




Hi all!!


Here is my card for today's Color Challenge on SCS to use Cameo Coral, Orchid Opulence and So Saffron. The first thing I thought of when I saw these was my new Treehouse Stamp that I bought a while ago and have not inked up. The base is So Saffron, layered with Cameo Coral, Orchid Opulence , Martha Stewart dp. The Cameo layer is punched with the MS edge punch. I stamped the image onto WCP and colored in with SU markers and an aqua painter. I then stamped the chick onto WCP , colored her in, cut her out and adhered her with a dimensional. I used the large oval punch for the sentiment. In also decorated the inside of the card. I hope you like what I have done today!!




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas




Patty

1 comment:

leanne said...

What a cute card. I just love that stamp set. And I really like what you did on the inside of the card!