Sunday, December 7, 2008

Featured Stamper- annascreations




Hi everyone!
It is good to get back to stamping. I was OOT this weekend for a family Christmas and I could not wait to get back and see who was the lucky person today for the Featured Stamper. I was happy to see the annascrations was selected! She has a amazing gallery. I finally chose this one:
Baja Florals. I just loved the top note design. I don't have the top note die cut, but I have the next best thing: Nestibilities!!!! I just received these curvy rectangle ones and I have been itching to use them!! I started with red cardtock for the base, then cool carribean and Basic Gray Euphoria. I used the Ladybug Fluffles. I stamped him in basic black and colored him in with my Bic markers. I wanted to keep the floral and thank you theme. I made this for my DH aunt whose house we stayed at over the weekend. I kept the dew drops and just added more on the bottom and only one piece of ribbon. The image layer is up on dimensionals. I also decorated the inside fir fun!! Thanks for looking and have a terrific week coming up.

Patty

1 comment:

fishlips said...

This is just Darling...Love all the papers too... So pretty!!!!