Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inspiration Challenge



Happy Saturday all!

I made this card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS. I chose this item for mine: Espresso.

I love the simple design and the colors. I made mine into a birthday card since I don't drink coffee, plus I need a birthday card for my sons friend from Pre-School who is having a party next Saturday.

I started with a piece of Ruby Red and ran that through the Swiss Dots folder, I then added a layer of River Rock (I still love this color) and used the thin Ric Rac strip for the edges in place of the decorative one on the original. The image is from Our Craft Lounge Anna Mae. It stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in with SU markers and blender pen. I layered this up with the Labels 2 nesties and placed it up on dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Ruby Red directly onto the River Rock!

This was so simple!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Patty

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How cute this is with the labels turned at each layer. I like the embossing too.