Monday, January 12, 2009

MoJo60 and Blogger's Challenge 81 (TechnoStamper)


Hi,
Here is my card for two challenges today. The first is over on the MoJo Blog for MoJo69 sketch! What an AWESOME sketch! I used all SU paper and punches and my new VERVE stamps! Love these fun images!!. The second challenge is over on TechoStampers Blog for Challenge 81 to use designer paper. I used SU's Bella Rose dsp.
My card base Kiwi Kiss, then a layer of Pink Pirouette and Bella Rose. I used my Marvy Circle punches for the image panel. I think I will be purchasing the circle nesties next!! I stamped SU set Embrace Life leaf image in Kiwi Kiss then I stamped the butterfly image from Verve's Fluttering By in Pink Pirouette twice, once on the leaf image and again onto WW and cut out and adhered with a pop dot. The cross panel is Pink Pirouette and I punched each end with SU scallop punch, then a layer of Kiwi Kiss and then Bella Rose dsp. I paper pierced the top and bottom and added dew drops on each side.
The smaller circles were made with SU 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch punches. I stamped the smaller version on the same butterfly in Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette. I heavy sponged the edges in the coordinating colors and adhered with dimensionals. I put a sentiment by the main image. I stamped the sentiment from Verve in Kiwi Kiss and punch out with the word window punch and sponged the edges, I then punched a piece with the large oval punch in Kiwi Kiss and a piece of Bella Rose with the 1 inch circle punch. It is adhered with a dimensional. I paper pierced this also.
Thanks for coming by to visit!!
Patty

5 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

Thanks for sharing such great PAPER BEAUTY!!! I love your take on the Mojo Monday Challenge!!! :)

Dori Shelton said...

This is just beautiful! So soft and pretty. I love everything about it.

Allison said...

This is stunning! I love the soft colours.

fishlips said...

Two chanllenges at onec...wow your go girl.... Another beautiful card Patty...Love it !!!!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

WOW! This is sooo pretty. Love all your details