Monday, January 26, 2009

TLC205 Designing with Pleats and OCCC


Hi!
Here is my card for today's TLC: Designing with Pleats. I apolpgize for the awful picture. My camera is still not working so I had to scan this.
I used Pocket Silouettes and Rose Red dsp. I stamped one flower image is Timber Brown and the other one in Apriciot Appeal. The sentiment is in Rose Red. I also used the sketch for OCC. I put primas on each corner with the MS leaf punch.
I added square crystal brads to the center.The larger white panel was ran through the cuttlebug in the leaf folder.
Thanks for looking.
Patty

3 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

So adorable!! Fun colors and the flowers are great... I {{LOVE}} the Pocket Silhouette set... JUST SO FAB! :)

Denise Clark said...

Patty, I love the uniqueness of this card!

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling! I love the colors and your flowers are perfect!