Saturday, February 28, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 169

Happy Saturday everyone!

Here my card for today's IC on SCS. I chose this image for mine: Striped Napkins. I loved the fun and bright colors. I made the striped background my self with SU markers in Real Red, Brocade Blue, So Saffron and Certainly Celery.

The images from Garden Whimsy were stamped by coloring in the imagaes and stamping onto WW cardstock. The butterfly is the MS punch and I sponged it in Certainly Celery and Brocade Blue and adhered with a pop dot. I used rasberry stickels for the body, The little lady bugs and main image are up on dimensionals. I added some Real Red striped ribbon and Certainly Celery ribbon for the embellishment in the top right corner.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Patty

7 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the summer color combo and the fun way your ribbon it tied to the card.

Denise Clark said...

So pretty! Love the colors and that butterfly is gorgeous!

Stamp and Smile said...

Patty... super CUTE! I love the MS butterfly punch as I just picked mine up this past weekend... Now I have a chase! Smiles... :)

Denise Clark said...

This card feels very happy! LOVE, love that butterfly!

fishlips said...

How perfect this is...Your papers and your layout and color combo is just OUTSTANDING!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Patty! These colors are GORGEOUS and I LOVE the paper and the butterfly!!!

Ann said...

I love these colors!