Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SFYTT

Hi! I made this card for the SFYTT. This is the first time I have participated in the weekly sketch for Jen's blog. I have a friend who is turning 40 in April and I bought this Inkadinkado clear stamp set yesterday at M's for 1/2 off. I have been eyeing it for a while now and finally broke down and bought it!
The base is Ridinghood Red with layers of Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa and SU dsp CandyLane.
The image is stamped in Tuxedo Black on Gina K luxury and colored in with Copics. I pierces the opposite corners and again on the layer behind the image. This panel Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette and SU dsp CandyLane. I added three buttons for the embellishments in the side of the image.
The other panel on the bottom is Ridinghood Red and Pink Pirouette. I used one the the Cuttlebug thin stip EF to make a scalloped image.
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty

No comments: