Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sketch Challenge 216 Way To Use It 206

Good afternoon! I made a card today for yesterday's Sketch Challenge on SCS and The Way to Use It Challenge for today on SCS in which we were to use stripes. I am not a big fan on stripes so I used some of SU's dsp to help me out. I started with Kraft as my base and layered Pumpkin Pie and Washington Apple dsp. I used my Marvy scalloped circle punches for the circle panels. I used So Saffron and the other striped piece from the same dsp. I pierced around the scallops to make them stand out a bit more. The lower panel is Kraft, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. I stamped the flower image from Upsy Daisy in Pumpkin and a gain is So Saffron to make a shadow image. The sentiment layer is Kraft, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the sentiment from Stampendous in Pumpkin and pierced the corners. I used the SU scallop punch on the Whisper White and pierced the scallops and two rows underneath that. I then tied a piece of hemp twine just around the tow opposite corners. This panel is up on dimensionals.
I went ahead and stamped on the inside of the card. I used a piece of So Saffron and Whisper White and again stamped the image in the two colors.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful afternoon!
Patty

1 comment:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Patty!!!! This is gorgeous!!! I love your colors! Fantastic job on this challenge!!!