Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TLC 209 and MOJO 75

Hi!

I made this card for two challenges. the first is for the Technique Lover's Challenge to use rubber bands and embossing powders. I used several bands and wrapped them around an acrylic block and stamped a piece of WW with versa mark and embossed with an emerald color powder. I then used Apricot Appeal ink to brayer on my color over the embossed areas. I left a distressed look. The sketch is the Mojo sketch for the week. I flipped it to accommodate my image. The frog and mushroom were stamped in tuxedo black and colored in with Copics. I cut out the frog and adhered him on top of the mushroom with a dimensionals. The image was then layered with the rectangle nesties. The flower image panel was stamped in tuxedo black and colored in the Copis too and then I added black brads for the centers. I used the arch lattice Martha Stewart punch for the edging on the bottom panel. The image panel is up on foam tape.

I went ahead and did the inside of my card too since I used Always Artichoke for my base card, I needed to put in a piece of white card stock so I could put in a message. I stamped the mushroom and colored it in with Copics and added a layer on the side for more decoration.
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty

3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is so super cute. That is one of my favorite stamp sets :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling card! Love the inside too! Thanks for playing. :)

fishlips said...

Do I ever love this set and your make it looks just Wonderful....I've so missed looking at all your stunning creations...Wonderful and so unique!!!!