Friday, November 14, 2008

Beate's WSC 66




Hi,
Here is a card that I made for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 66. I made a baby card for my cousin who just had a baby girl this week. I used these non-traditional colors because I really likes the Basic Gray Urban Prairie Lady Bug dp. My base is Ridinghood Red, then Sage Shadow and the Basic Gray dp. I used my Martha Stewart Lace edge punch for the bottom of the dp. I then layered Sage Shadow, Ridinghood Red and used the same edge punch for that. I then layered Sage Shadow and the image that is stamped onto Whisper White. I added a ribbon by sliding it through a slot punch made on the image panel. I then added dew drops, buttons and the sentiment. I decorated the inside of my card with a layer of Whisper White and on the bottom I used a piece of Sage Shadow and the same dp with the Lace edge punch. I will try to get the picture of that on here! I am still learning how to use this blog!!


Thanks for visiting!


Patty

4 comments:

Beate said...

Patty, your card turned out super cute! I love it.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

fishlips said...

Is this ever DARLING...I just love it all. The papers the layers the buttons..wow oh wow so SWEET...

Dori Shelton said...

Very cute! The buttons add such a nice touch.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!! Great job!