Saturday, November 15, 2008

Inspiration Challenge 154 The Felted Garden


Hi everyone and happy Saturday.

Here is my card for today's beautiful Inspiration Challenge: The Felted Garden. It has some lovely items to chose from. I chose this one for mine: Emma Scarf. I went with the colors and the flowers on it. I stamped my images in Buckaroo Blue and Close to Cocoa. The base card is Close to Cocoa, then a piece of vanilla with Linen stamped in Close to Cocoa. The edge piece was punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch and adhered ti the base card. Next I cut out the images. I layered with my nesties rectangles and stamped the sentiment in Close to Cocoa. I adhered the Poesies with dimensionals and added ribbon and a dew drop.


Thanks for coming to visit and leave a comment if you wish.


Patty

2 comments:

fishlips said...

Wow Wow Wow This leaves me speechless...WOW I love everything!!!!

Home Renovation Brookline said...

I enjoyed reeading your post