Sunday, November 16, 2008


Happy Sunday!
What a fabulous gallery today we had to choose from for today's Featured Stamper: Kendra.

I loved perusing her gallery. I settled on this one: Stamp a Stack Elegant. We are to change at least two things on the card to make it our own. I changed the stamp set, but I kept it a flower, colors, added some layers and made my images on a rectangle instead of an oval. I also added a sentiment to mine. You can never have enough Thank You cards!! LOL! The dp I used is from Basic Greys Archaic. I just love the colors and patterns in this one. Each panel is ran through the Cuttlebug with the Argyle folder. I added a brad to the bottom left of the image and decide not o make a bow, but just to wrap the ribbon around the panel. Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.


Patty

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is another stunner! Great work!!