Sunday, November 23, 2008




Hello everyone and Happy Sunday, well maybe for some for ya. I had a surprise birthday party last night and I did not fall asleep until 630am, yes that's right, 630am. Needless to day, I am dog tired, or should I say cat tired!! LOL!When I saw the Featured Stamper today, I had to make one! Here is the card I chose:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/745228?cat=500&ppuser=130773.This started as snowman card, but it ended up with this cute cat from High Hopes. I bought this a hile a go and i am just now inking him up. Here are my changes:colors image and theme ribbon placement flowers dry embossed instead of dp no hardware. I colored him in with my Bic markers and added the flowers in the corner because it looked so bare!
Have a great week coming up!!
Patty

1 comment:

fishlips said...

AWWW...This is a darling image...your colors are stunning...love the balloons too!!! Super cute!!!!