Monday, November 24, 2008

Technique Lover's Challenge 196 Pop Up Gift Card Holder




Hello everyone!
Happy Monday, Well I have rested up from my busy weekend and here is my card for today's challenge to make a Pop Up gift card holder. This was so easy peasy!! I also used the sketch from Paper Craft Planet that can be found here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/sketch-challenge-sk112208I made a birthday one because I don't give away many Christmas one's. I used Happy Harmony, Washington Apple dsp, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Ridinghood Red. The ovals were made with my Marvy punches. I colored in the image with my SU markers, added the primas with pop dots and I used the SU oval punches for the sentiment. The gift card is adhered to a piece if Pumpkin Pie.

Thanks for stopping by.

Patty

No comments: