Sunday, December 28, 2008

Featured Stamper 99 and OCCC


Hi!
I made this for two challenges today, The first is for the FS over on SCS Stampfilled Dreams. She has a terrific gallery. This is the card I chose for today: Bootiful Dresses
I loved the simple layout and the girly theme. We are to change at least two things on the card for the challenge. Mine are: I used dp, made an acetate card, colors and layers. The dp is Urban Prairie from Basic Gray, the cs is Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette. I stamped the image in BB and colored it in with my new Copic markers, I added crystal effects to the two hearts and sprinkled dazzling diamond on top of that. I just love these bow and that is one reason I picked this card. I made the bow from the PP ribbon and added a pearl accent. I then paper pierced the top to simulate the swiss dots on the original card. The second challenge is on Our Creative Corner in which we were to use something clear on our cards. I was so excited this morning when I checked this blog to find out that I was the winner of the Lovey Dovey Challenge!! I have not won anything on any of the blog challenges yet, so I was just thrilled! So thank you ladies for choosing my card as the winner!! I made this card with acetate, my first too! This card will be for my good friends' daughter whose birthday is coming up in January, She is the best princess that I know!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on winning the OCC challenge! I saw you posted yesterday when I looked over there! how super! I love this cute acetate card with the fun crown and pretty DP!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations on winning Patty! Your card is beautiful, thanks for playing along with the OCC.

Best wishes for the new year,
Jennifer :)