Monday, December 29, 2008

TLC 201 Fun Funky Fold

Hi,
Here is my card for today's challenge for the Fun Funky Fold. I guess I made it right! It was so easy and fun to make. I made the fold from Basic Gray Archaic dp. I punched a scallop circle from my Marvy punch in Baroque Burgundy and another small circle in brown. I ran both through the cuttlebug distressed embossing folder. I stamped the alligator in Always Artichoke, cut it out and adhered with a large pop dot. The balloons where stamped in the same colors, cut out and up on pop dots. The birthday hat was colored in with SU! markers, cut out and up on a dimensional. The hemp for the balloons are adhered with small pop dots under neath the balloons and again at the mouth. I attached a coordinating brad, stamped the sentiment, punched it out with the word window punch and attached with pop dots. The main image panel is attached onto a slight larger piece of Baroque Burgundy with dimensionals which is also embossed with the distressed folder.The hemp string is wrapped around the card from the back of the fold. I punched two slots on each side and pulled the string through. I left enough slack so when it is opened, it can open all the way.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and Happy New Year!!

Patty

1 comment:

Denise Clark said...

Love the gator! Just adorable!