Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Color Challenge 199

Hi! Here is my card for today's Color Challenge to use Bravo Burgundy, Handsome Hunter and So Saffron. Love these classic colors together. I kind of went for a vintage Valentine card, I am not sure if I achieved it! The image is Bo Ho Blossoms from MFT. I stamped the heart in BB and the other image in SS. I cut the image out and used dimensionals to adhere to the nesties. I then place a button in the center of the heart with a pop dot. The sentiment is stamped in BB and punched out with the word window punch and adhered with pop dots. The dp is all Basic Gray scraps that I had laying around. I made a BAB for the top right corner and I found these clips at the $1.99 spot at Achiever's. The ribbon is Making Memories.
This is just a side view of the card so you could see the dimension.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Patty

No comments: