Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sketch Challenge 209

Hi everyone! I hope you are getting ready to ring in the New Year, but first here is my card for the Sketch Challenge over on SCS. I have a first birthday party to go to on Sunday for a friend's only grandson, so I made a this fir him. I just bought this Martha Stewart stamp set that I have eyeing for a while! The dp is called PlayTime by 3bugsinarug.. The base card is Blue Bayou, layered with Mellow Moss and Cranberry Crisand the dp. I colored the image with my SU markers and I cut it out. I made my first cloud image to go behind the boat. I made the BAB and put the number 1 that was stamped in Cranberry Crisp. The side panel has three eyelets and hemp string through that. I paper pierced around the image and I put the sentiment in the corner. Thanks for looking, off to make something for tonight!

Patty

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute, I keep seeing great cards from this sketch---with the holidays, I haven't playing any challenges but I will have to put this on my to-do list!
LeAnne