Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Color Challenge 200

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday. Well the oldest is back at school, so it is finally back to normal again!! Well this was a very interesting color combination today. The only ink I have is Pumpkin Pie and cs was Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green. The blue is an Achiever color that matched up pretty well. The dp is from the glitter stack. I stamped the image from Stazon Inks and Pumpkin Pie. I pierced around the image, in the bottom corners and along the sentiment. I used the scallop punch for the image layers and the oval and word window punch for the sentiment. The sentiment and primas are up on dimensionals. I added some dew drop accents to the side and ribbon around the image.

Thanks for stopping by!

Patty


1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Well, I love these colors together, and I love both stamp sets you've used, so I think both of them are boss! They're great!
LeAnne