Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Color Challenge 200

Hi,
I made another one for this challenge because I was not thrilled with my first one which is the one below this post. I used Flower Filled for this one. I stamped the boots in Stazon UltraMarine and cut them out. I stamped the stems is Stazon green. I then stamped the flowers in Pumpkin Pie and the Ultramarine. I stamped the pumpkin one's again onto WW and punched them out and adhered them on top of the other ones with pop dots. I then added blue gems to the middle. The other flowers have stickles in the middle as well as the button on the boot. I used the Garden Green for "grass" and sued the Martha Stewart edge punch for that. I added orange brads to to bottom with my Crop-a-Dial. The Butterflies were made with the MS punch and sponged with the Pumpkin Pie and Ultramarine inks, attached with pop dots and the smaller blue gems to the body. The sentiment is the Cute and Curly set. I trimmed around the sentiment to make it fit. I then added the primas with a crystal brad. I cuttlebugged the white cs with birds and swirls.

Thanks for stopping by!

Patty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Both your cards are beautiful! You did a wonderful job with this challenge!! I'm going to have to give it a try tomorrow!! :) TFS!