Friday, January 9, 2009

Limited Supply Challenge- Hearts


Hi and happy Friday!!
Here is my card for today's challenge to use hearts and the color red and pink on our cards! I used Real Red, Passion Pink and Black. The embossing folder are smell hearts. The image was stamped in black and colored in with Copics. I used the mega curvy rectangle nesties to from the image. The heart punch is from Creative Memories and the sentiment is part of one that say' "love to you" and I just colored in the word love with my Real Red marker and stamped that on the white heart. I tied the Real Red striped ribbon around and adhered to the back. I just bought these heart charms at Michael's yesterday and i tied those an with hemp. The image and sentiment panel are on dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Patty

1 comment:

fishlips said...

This is just beautiful and screams love...Adorable just Adorable!!!!