Thursday, January 8, 2009

Way To Use It-Stars


Hi!
What a fun challenge today to use stars on our card or project!! I bought this stamp last week at Hobby Lobby and I thought he was just sweet! I then noticed today that his antenna look like stars!! Two for one!! Gotta like those odds!!
I ink him up in Stazon Black and colored him in with Copics (my first blending try on the watermelon). I added stickles to the wings. I layered him on the Label 2 nesties. The dp is Basic Gray Urban Prairie. I cut out a section of the bee from the paper and adhered it with a dimensional on top of the same image on the paper.
The star brad was dipped in dazzle versamark, then Kiwi Kiss and clear EP. It is is hard to see, it kind of look gold from far away.
Thanks for visiting!!
Patty

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Your DP is perfect with your image and love your stamp set. Copics have that learning curve but by the end of this week, you'll wonder how you lived without them! Great job on this card and I love how you used the Nesties.