Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Color Challenge 205

Hi! Here is my card for the Color Challenge on SCS today to use Perfectly Plum, Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink. What fun Springy colors! I chose to make a simple card today!
I started with a piece of WW then 1 1/2 strips of Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum. I used the scallop edge punch for the top and bottom pieces. I ran the card base through the Cuttlebug in the Bubbles folder. The image was stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored in with a blender pwn and ink from the lids in Perfect Plum and Pretty in Pink.
I added Bazzil primas to two corners and stamped a sentiment in the bottom right corner in Perfect Plum onto the Pretty in Pink strip. I used the ticket corner punch on one layer of the main image.
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty

1 comment:

Connie M. said...

Very pretty! Love adorable image with the flowers!