Monday, February 9, 2009

TLC207 Cut it Out and Mojo 73

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I made this card for the MoJo 73 sketch and for the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS. I bought this H & M a while ago and I am just now getting to ink it up! Isn't it just darling?? I used SU Autumn Vine dsp that was is the holiday mini. The base is Sage Shadow, then layered with Chocolate Chip and two of the patterns from the dsp set. I made the rectangle from Really Rust and die cut with the nesties. The palm tree was colored in with SU Chocolate Chip and Sage shadow markers and I stamped the palm leaves again onto a separate sheet of white and cut it out and placed it on top of the stamped image.

The dino was stamped onto white cardstock and cut out and adhered with a dimensional.

The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip and added to the bottom of the image. I used SU's slot punch to run the felted ribbon through. I then tied it together with some hemp twine.

I am not too happy with this, I am sure I will make another with this sketch. I do appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

Patty

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

Patty... your card is SO very cute! I like it and yes the DINO's Rule!! The embellies add the finishing touches.... Great colors too!! Smiles! :)