Saturday, February 7, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 166 Hunkydoryhome, MoJo 72

Hi!

This is a card made from all SU products. I am trying to do this because I want to become a demonstrator and I know that I have to use SU only products! So this is a separate challenge with in itself for me!!This is a close up of the cherries!
Hi everyone and happy Saturday!

Here is my card for two challenges. The first is for the MoJo 72 sketch and then for the Inspiration Challenges on SCS. When I saw this image for the IC I immediatly know I wanted to use my Tart and Tangy set with the Summer Picnic dsp.
I started with a piece of Mellow Moss for the base and then layered with Real Red and the Summer Picnic dsp of the cherries. I then added some Real Red buttons to the bottom right corner. The next panel is Bashful Blue, which I used the SU scallop punch, Real Red and the opposite side of the dsp. I pierced a row on the top and the bottom and them added the Real Red striped ribbon. The top panel is layered in Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Real Red and WW. The cherries were stamped by coloring the image is Mellow Moss and Real Red markers and adding Crystal Effects to the cherries. I then pierced the bottom of the BB panel. I added a piece of BB striped ribbon and attached the sentiment with a dimensional.
I used a piece of the Summer Picnic dsp to make the scallop circle and the SU punches for the layering. I stamped the sentiment is Real Red.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Patty




2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, you keep doing SU cards like this one and you will have them knocking down your door when you sign up!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Such a stunning card!! I love the colors, and details.. Sorry I've been absent for a week or so.. Such lovely eye candy girl!! TFS :)